Click here for the latest update from Tennis Vic with regards to Covid restrictions. (31/10/2021)
Return to Competition
Unfortunately, there is no date stipulated as yet for a return to competition.
- Tennis as a community sport can continue for the minimum number required (singles and doubles play permitted). This also includes coaching, team training and match practice.
- Spectators are allowed – up to 20 people.
- We are seeking further clarity on when Competition can return.
- If a tennis club is open and used for community sport only, patrons participating or facilitating community sport (e.g. players, coaches, volunteers) do not need to be fully vaccinated to access the facility.
- Facilities providing goods and services additional to community sport will need to follow the Directions relevant to their operations.
- Visitors to the venue must only be from Regional Victoria. Metropolitan Melbourne residents are not permitted.